The Legion of Mary – Centenary celebrations

The Legion of Mary started in Myra House, Francis Street, Dublin on 7 th September 1921 with just 15 people in the room. At last count (before Covid) there were 4 million active members who met weekly and did assigned work in 170 countries. These were backed up 5 million auxiliary members who say the Legion prayers daily. The huge geographic spread has resulted in the Legion Handbook (375 pages) written by Frank Duff, becoming the most translated book ever written
As part of the Centenary celebrations, Myra House in Francis Street (close to St Nicolas of Myra Church) will be open to visitors as follows: Sept 3rd to Sept 12th 10.30am to 5.30pm every day.