A midweek retreat on the island of Inis Mór.
3 days of music, meditation, and journey to the sacred sites of Aran, following in the Celtic Christian tradition of pilgrimage through a Holy Land.
We will stay in the beautiful Kilmurvey house known for its excellent food, accommodation and friendly welcome.
COST: 345 Euros – Deposit of €120 to secure a place.
Places are limited to 18.
Balance to be paid at the retreat in June.
- 3 nights at Kilmurvey House B&B (double room included.) Single rooms available with nightly supplement of €10.
- Two meals daily (Breakfast and evening meal, Tea/Coffee and homemade scones mid-morning and afternoon)
- Transportation to/from Kilronan pier to Kilmurvey House
- Facilitation of 3-day retreat and all materials
- Tours of ancient monastic sites on Inis Mór
Booking and further information from the Parish office.